Post Frame Buildings
Post Frame Buildings
Midwestern Buildings offer top quality, durable and long-lasting post frame buildings for different types of construction projects. Our post frame buildings are available in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee and West Virginia.
The Post Frame Benefits
Post Frame buildings are a cost-effective, quick solution for all kinds of constructional requirements. While they considerably cut the amount of time and money spent on a project, they deliver several other benefits as well. We offer the most durable and reliable pole barns in order to help you get the following benefits.
- Quick Construction – Pole barns can effectively reduce the construction period to half of what the conventional methods require. Moreover, they eliminate the need to halt the process due to weather and other outdoor factors.
- Lower Cost – The major reason behind the unbelievably lower cost of post frame buildings is minimal labor requirement. Since wood is cheaper than steel and concrete, using it as the major component considerably decreases the cost of material.
- Strength and Flexibility – Contrary to the common perception, post frame buildings are durable and flexible as buildings constructed through conventional methods. The columns in the ground add greatly to the stability and resistance of the building.
- Sustainability and Efficiency – One major contributing factor in post frame buildings’ popularity is their sustainable and energy efficient nature. Made from non-renewable and non-recyclable resources, the structure and columns of a post frame building have very low heat conductivity.
The Midwestern Features
Other than all these inherent benefits of pole barns, high quality products from Midwestern offer these features:
- 40 year paint warranty
- Paint system is Energy Star rated
- 18 colors to choose from
- Galvalume® substrated
- 6X6 treated posts .60 CCA
- 8′ o.c. posts standard
- 2X8 treated skirt board
- Endwall posts extend to top cord of truss
- Engineered roof trusses: 48″ o.c.
- All purlings and girts: 24″ o.c.
- 4″ Galvanized pole barn nails for truss carriers, skirt board and wall girts
- All steel service doors
- 12″ overhang on eaves (gables are optional)
- Rat Guard standard
- Erection drawing with every purchase
You can customize your packages to fit your requirements up to the last bolt. We offer you the freedom to opt for more windows or doors for a small additional charge to the standard packages. We build packages to your specific dimensions. You can find a complete line of accessories to complement your personal style. Have a look at additional available upgrades for your building on our option page.
Important Storage Instructions!
- Metal which is not intended for immediate use must be stored in a well-ventilated and dry area.
- Avoid outdoor storage as it could cause moisture between the sheets of painted metal.
- Constant condensation between the panels may result in white rust, water stains, and/or paint flaking immediately or several years later.