Midwestern Buildings manufactures custom engineered steel buildings using professional engineering, and top commercial grade U.S. steel. Our steel buildings are available in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee and West Virginia.
Steel Buildings: The Benefits
Pre-engineered steel buildings are architectural masterpieces that have high strength and a longer life span as compared to conventional concrete buildings. Moreover, they are environmentally friendly since steel is recyclable and not much heating and cooling units are required. You can enjoy the following benefits with our custom engineered steel buildings:
- Flexibility in Design: Steel exhibits great flexibility allowing our steel buildings to be designed in different forms and shapes resulting in architectural masterpieces. Our steel buildings are widely used for creating steel barn, hangar, steel shed, commercial office or residential buildings appealing to aesthetics.
- Less Construction Time: Steel buildings are usually manufactured in bits and pieces at the factory and are then transported to the construction site for final assembly. As compared to concrete buildings, this greatly saves time in completing a construction project.
- Durable in the Years to Come: Steel is one of the hardest substances known to man and has almost zero vulnerability to any kind of deterioration. It is this durability that makes it an ideal choice for constructing buildings since it can last for a minimum period of 20 years and maximum period of 35 years.
- Low Maintenance: Steel has unparalleled resistance to weather changes, rusting and corrosion making it the most preferred choice for buildings. Steel buildings also do not react to any chemicals and have high insulation capabilities. This means that not much investment is required for heating and cooling devices.
The Midwestern Features
- Width: 30′ to 200′ (clear span) in 1′ increments
- Length: 30′ and up in 1′ increments
- Eave Height: 10′ to 30′ in 1′ increments
- Roof Slope: 1/2:12, 1:12, 2:12, 3:12, 4:12
- Frame Type: Non-Expandable Bearing Frame
- Half-Load Non-Expandable Rigid Frame
- Full-Load Expandable Frame
- Frame: Clear Span, Tapered, or Straight Column
- Roof Panel: PBR and Standing Seam
- Wall Panel: PBR or PBA
We can customize all the available packages to fit the requirements of your specific project. If you require more windows or doors in your package, you can do so at an additional charge on the standard packages. We make all the building packages according to your specific dimensions. Browse through our complete line of accessories to choose the one that perfectly fits your very own personal style. Have a look at additional available upgrades for your building on our option page.
Important Storage Instructions!
- Metal which is not intended for immediate use must be stored in a well-ventilated and dry area.
- Avoid outdoor storage as it could cause moisture between the sheets of painted metal.
- Constant condensation between the panels may result in white rust, water stains, and/or paint flaking immediately or several years later.